Factors that Affect the Cost of Bounce House RentalsSeveral factors can affect the cost of renting a bounce house. Here are some of the key factors to consider:
- Size: The size of the bounce house is one of the most significant factors affecting the rental cost. Generally, the larger the bounce house, the more expensive it will be to rent. Bounce houses come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small models for toddlers to large models for older children and adults.
- Type: There are many different types of bounce houses available, including traditional bounce houses, obstacle courses, and water slides. The type of bounce house you choose can also affect the rental cost.
- Duration: How long you need to rent the bounce house for can also affect the price. Rentals typically range from a few hours to a full day, and longer rental periods will generally cost more.
- Location: The location of your event can also impact the cost of renting a bounce house. If you’re located in a major city, you may pay more for rentals than if you’re in a rural area.
- Delivery and Setup: Many bounce house rental companies charge for delivery and setup, which can add to the overall cost of the rental.